By participating in the US-RSPE, you express your commitment to continuous poultry sustainability improvement. A membership in the US-RSPE provides you and your organization with the opportunity to:
- Define sustainability in a way that is meaningful for stakeholders across the entire poultry and egg value chain - from farm to fork
- Address emerging issues facing poultry and egg sustainability stakeholders
- Define and measure progress in the poultry and egg sustainability continuous improvement journey
- Collaborate with the entire poultry and egg value chain to increase trust and transparency that allows consumers to make informed decisions
Members are from the entire supply chain, sharing the vision, mission and objectives of the US-RSPE.
- Growers / Producers
- Individuals and organizations of people who are actively engaged in the raising and management of all phases of commercial poultry and egg production
- Allied Industry
- Organizations and associations of people who supply the commercial poultry and egg value chain with goods and services
- Integrators / Processors
- Organizations and associations of people who process commercial poultry and eggs into saleable product
- Retail / Food Service
- Organizations and associations of people who bring commercial poultry and egg products to consumers
- Civil Society and NGOs
- Academic institutions, non-government and non-commercial institutions, foundations, alliances and associations with a stake in the commercial poultry and egg value chain
As a member, you will be expected to:
- Share, support and advocate the vision, mission and objectives of US-RSPE
- Demonstrate the desire and ability to engage in constructive dialogue to further the goals of the US-RSPE
- Ensure that your organization's commitment US-RSPE objectives is substantiated by adequate financial and personnel resources
- Support and contribute to the outcomes of the working groups
- Provide leadership in your area of the poultry and egg value chain
- Pay annual membership dues (Oct. 1 to Sept. 31 fiscal year)
- Adhere to U.S. anti-trust laws
HOW TO JOIN
To apply to become a member of the U.S. Roundtable for Sustainable Poultry & Eggs, please complete the online application. Membership in US-RSPE provides you the added benefit of membership in the International Poultry Welfare Alliance and vice versa. Please direct any questions you have to Executive Director Ryan Bennett at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Once you have submitted your membership application, the staff and membership administrator of each organization will review it for completeness and reach out to you with any questions. Applications will be reviewed in accordance with the guiding principles and guidelines for membership acceptance. Applications that meet the necessary requirements will then be sent to their leadership for further evaluation and consideration along with any accompanying recommendations made by the Membership Committees. The Board of Directors of each organization will vote to accept or reject an applicant organization based upon the organization's commitment to our core values and validity of stakeholder admission requirements.
Please note that while we will make every attempt to review and respond to each member application within 30 calendar days of submission, IPWA and US-RSE make no commitment regarding the amount of time needed to review an application.
Subsequently, prospective members will receive notification from our organization regarding the determination of their application. Correspondingly, accepted members will receive an IPWA and US-RSPE Membership Letter of Agreement confirming their commitment, a dues invoice to process their membership and instructions for next steps on getting involved in the organization.
We value your time and interest in the work of US-RSPE and IPWA. Please direct any questions you have regarding membership to Executive Director Ryan Bennett at email@example.com.